H&M shorts & with an American Eagle tee shirt.


They can always be crazy especially when you’re new with your surroundings. Don’t get to drunk or overdose one drugs. Yes I am talking about the New York City Fashion Week parties, the ones that came twice a year. I always love to party, especially when it has meaning during Fashion Week in New York and being able to talk to celebrities about my work and getting to know other industry names is very special and meaningful to me. Being able to let your voice heard is very unique because you never know who may like it at these events. I remember my first party during fashion week. It was day 6 during spring 2014 fashion week with Georgia May Jagger and Theodora Richards, both girls who are daughters of the Rolling Stones stars. The party was my first big one and while I was wearing nothing fancy I felt out of place. I actually felt like I didn’t belong, but I never spoke a word to my boss or even mentioned it to her later after we left. During the party, I felt more comfortable there because I was talking and meeting more people and no one said anything to me about my outfit. I was wearing a white tee from American Eagle and grey prep shorts from H&M, both which fit my style but at the same time I didn’t feel like I fit the party life style that I was at. I later learned to be more comfortable and that my style was something I didn’t have to worry about. I made sure to just focus on why I was there and what I was doing. That made things more fun and relaxing. These days everyone is trying to fit in, wherever they go. Whether it’s a party, school events, the bar, or even a Hollywood get together. But the truth is no one will take you seriously unless you come as yourself, body and mind. I learned that I shouldn’t feel uncomfortable just because of the clothes I was wearing and to embrace everything about me. The clothes made me feel special and like a king. I was there to stand out and roar like a tiger and let my blog be heard. Not feel uncomfortable because I had on American Eagle and H&M, but to be me. No matter who you are or what your situation is, don’t feel left out of any event or gather, and if you do, don’t end up leaving your friends or keeping to yourself. Embrace what your momma gave you. Guys and girls.

Thanks for reading everyone.
Be sure to follow me chasing my dreams for more updates.

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts