Etiquette Expert


When I was little I was always the first one sitting at the family dinner table, always the one to properly set the table, and always the one to put the dishes away on my own after my plate was empty. I love to eat, especially chicken tenders and french fries whenever I go out. A plate of pasta and meatballs is always great to come home to and knowing your Italian mother made is even more specialty great. Being etiquette is very important to me and using them at the right times is always good. Whether it’s at a family dinner party, friend’s night out, fashion week party, dinner in Los Angeles, or even a home cooked meal I always show manners and help as much as I could.

Being a very active kid, I was always doing something with my Legos, toys, or even my sister’s dolls. Yes my sister and I were very close so I would play with her and her dolls and play a game called house. I’m sure most of you have done the same. At the end of the day, we always made a mess. Always. And then it happened. I’m pretty sure it all started when my mother and father had my clean up my bedroom and the basement when I was little almost every time I made a mess. I was no Derek Blasberg, but some would say I was turning into one.

The more I grew older I learned to be careful with what mess I was making and how I took care of it. My parents finding me making a mess and having me clean it up turned me into a more etiquette guy. Derek Blasberg is a New York Times best-selling author, editor, and fashion writer and has influenced fashion with his book “Classy” and “Very Classy” both books with advice for the modern lady and etiquette. Blasberg is one of my favorite writers in the fashion industry. His friendly personality and style makes him who is and he is always bringing classy to the table.
Thanks for reading everyone.
Be sure to follow me chasing my dreams for more updates.

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts