A pumpkin in one hand, a Dior bag in the other.



So it’s true. I love the season of fall. I can’t recall another season that I love more with so much more to look forward to. I mean every season is different, special, and unique in its own way, but for me fall always just brings me back to my childhood every time it comes around. I can always remember cracking the leaves with my hands all the time when they would fall to the ground from the highest trees in my backyard to raking them up in a pile and jumping in them with the smell of branches everywhere. Getting ready for the school football games while the cold breeze would come through the air at night and with the Halloween season approaching all the pumpkin festivities arrive just around the corner. And hey, going pumpkin picking, getting scared with ghost stories, and haunted houses are all a blast. With the feeling and sense that Santa Clause is coming and the Christmas holiday is approaching makes me real happy. But don’t just listen to me about what I think is fall fun, but take a look at what my friend Becca has to say about her love for fall, fall fashion, and the holidays love.

“My favorite things to do in the fall are to dress up in fall clothing, go apple and pumpkin picking, and decorating around the house for it’s a lot of fun too! I love fall fashion – scarves, sweaters, hats, boots, etc.! I love the colors and that fall feeling in the air. Crisp brisk weather that you can bundle up and cuddle in! Fairs to go to and apple and pumpkin flavored everything! All the festivities (hay rides, apple and pumpkin picking, driving around to see the beautiful leaves, walking on the leaves to get that leaves break up crunchy sound with cute boots, and more!) and the fact that Halloween is around the corner! Which I love! There’s not one thing that I don’t love about fall! Bundle up and look chic! I don’t have a favorite fall fashion because, I love it all! Favorite holiday? Hmmm, I don’t have a favorite holiday! I honestly love them all each for their own special reasons.”

So there SoCal fans, be sure to check out the fairs, the hay rides, the pumpkin coffee and apple flavored, and lastly the haunted hay rides are a true favorite.  You don’t want to pass these up when September 21st comes around. See you next week.

What’s your dream?
“I’m all or nothing. I have millions of dreams, so many I want to accomplish them and so much I want to be to others as myself. So I’m going to say my dreams is to make my dreams come true. That’s all I could ever hope for. But I know it will take a lot of work and I’m damn willing to do my best! I won’t settle unless I make them happen.”

Thanks for reading everyone.
Be sure to follow me chasing my dreams for more updates.

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts