“Dreaming is not just about sitting there and envisioning it..”



It doesn’t come to a surprise the people that walk into your life are just like you, but you just don’t know it yet. We all feel a lot of the same things. Whether those things are brokenhearted, in loved, joyful, winning, happy, excited, torn apart, or even fucked in a way where we break down crying, we all have been there and done that. Until you really get to know someone, you only make judgments by a few words, appearances, and footwear. New York Fashion Week is a sea of “dreamers” people making things happen or looking to make things happen. We have seen and heard what Kanye has said about his dream - American Dream. “You know, people say bad news travels fast, but this year let’s make good news travel faster. You get what you put out…” Che’Nelle who’s an artist out from Asia is making a difference chasing her dream, she is changing the culture scene out in Asia. Here’s her story.
“My dream I have to say consists of so many elements. In music, I have been blessed to have a successful career in Japan and my growth has been soaring throughout the years. I've learned that what would continue to keep me feeling fulfilled is for the music that I create to go worldwide. It's not often that an artist who is Asian and from Asia has their music broken into the international market. The belief of that being impossible is slowly disappearing because more and more artists like Gangnam and Far East movement are changing the music scene and proving that belief to be a lie.
Watching that change keeps me excited and being a female Asian singer in the market I would like to inspire people of all cultures in the world to feel and know that all things are possible even when society tries to limit our possibilities. So I don't know how to get to what I see in my mind but I have enough faith that God will lead me that way as long as I stay consistent and never give up what I love doing! 

World peace sounds like a fiction novel sometimes however it has not stopped me from dreaming about it. It takes one individual at a time to create more peace, it starts with us and too often us humans spend too much time judging and blaming everything and everyone for the not so good things that happen in this world. I don't have control over the people making bombs and starting wars and leaving children to starve however I do have control in what I have to say and share with the world through music. I may not change the world the way I'd like but the things that I can do allows me to make that difference even if it may be small. If every single human in this world makes a difference in their own way to spread more love peace and positivity. Then whoa!!! I'm sure you could imagine what that would be like. If you see it you can achieve it. Dreaming is not just about sitting there and envisioning it. It's a combination of seeing it in your mind, believing it and taking action towards it.”

The truth is you are not alone and even though you may think it, no one is smarter than you. You can accomplish your dream if you go out and put the effort. You get what you put out, and what you put out, comes back in. Che’Nelle, Kanye, and myself dreams are becoming a reality and so can yours.

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me following my dreams

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal - @mahipalsocal

Comments

Popular Posts