When we're together darling, every night is Halloween.



Each year during the fall season is always my favorite. Sometimes it’s the weather, sometimes it’s the wonderful holidays we get to enjoy. Halloween is one of those holidays, the day when the dead comes alive and people dress up in all kinds of fashion. This year I spent mine with a bunch of friends at a party while my friend Derek spent his holiday at many events dressed up in disguise as many characters.

My first college Halloween party was a hit! Going to my friend Michelle’s house for the night with my friend Matt dressed as a nerd and myself dressed as Aziz Ansari. I was on a dangerously delicious tour having fun and meeting people at the same time. Although it might not have been as much like Derek’s out in LA, but it still was a blast. From working in the fashion industry and breaking out of my shell, I’ve learned to be myself more and more talkative. I’m not the shy person I used to be, so this night was one to remember solely because I wanted to actually go out. Usually I stay home and keep to myself because most college parties aren’t my thing but I really had an urge to go out, be myself, and have fun.

In Los Angeles, Derek and his friend Dasha went as the couple from Roy Lichtenstein comic strips (Thanks to MAC), they killed it with that make-up. I never thought of trying to paint my face with dots all over, but next year I think will be a first. Usually I spend Halloween with a mask or outfit that takes a while to put on and a few minutes to take off, nothing as creative as Mr. Blasberg’s, which actually took him two hours to put on and two days to take off. But overall we both had fun at other ends of the coast and took our Halloween days to the next level.

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me following my dreams

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal - @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts