The urge to decorate for Christmas is real



The holidays are a special time for everyone. People are a little more kinder, happier, cheerful, and loving to all around. So before you read this be sure to grab some eggnog and double check to see if your grandma got home safe in hopes she wasn’t ran over by a reindeer. It’s the time of the year when children stay up to see if reindeer can fly and parents play make believe to share the same memories with their children as their parents did with them. The holidays always bring people together and they seem to make us forget about our hard times.
            Whether it’s fashion, retail, or even Starbucks; we see ourselves facing new urges to decorate the season of joy sooner and sooner. The urge for decorating for the holidays gets me starting around October, (yes call me crazy but it does). However, I don’t pull out the decorations until after Thanksgiving (I’m not that crazy), but I do like listening to holiday tunes, drinking some holiday drinks, and gathering around watching some old holiday classics. Watching the classics always seem to get me in the mood for the holidays, especially some Home Alone.

            The holiday drinks are probably my favorite time of this year! Yes going to Starbucks makes my day! I wonder if Derek Blasberg feels the same or Taylor Swift? Anyways if you’re reading this Taylor, let’s get some Starbucks in February when we’re both around NYC. Their holiday drinks include Peppermint Mocha, Toffe Nut Latte, Honey & Almond Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Latte, Christmas Cookie Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Caramel Brulee Latte. Share the holiday joy and see how they taste today!  Sorry this blog didn’t have more information and was cut too short, I’ve been way to busy with school. I’ll see you next week, and don’t forget to start decorating! 

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me following my dreams

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts