Hit The Gym & Stay Fit w/ Matt Green


When I was younger I was really into playing sports and staying active. When I wasn't in school I was either outside with friends playing basketball, on the ice playing hockey, or working out in my basement. I was really into staying in shape and staying healthy. I wasn't the tallest person in school or the biggest, but when I worked out I saw results and gained a better self-esteem for myself. It became a routine after school and on weekend mornings to work out for two hours. One person who I graduated and went to high school with really became into fitness, Matt Green. Matt currently works at Leverage Fitness Studio in Forty Fort, PA as a fitness instructor and as a personal trainer. His dedication strives him to help others succeed and reach their goals not matter what it is. He covers four classes a week and helps individual clients for a more personal training. Does it matter who you are? Of course not! Matt helps out clients who all want something different. It may be athletes looking to improve their speed, agility and strength or the average guy/girl who's just looking to improve themselves for the better. Matt has found a love for his job and has been doing this for a year in May and is one of the best in the Wilkes-Barre area. In fact, I might head over to Leverage Fitness Studio and get some personal training workouts from Matt. If you’re interested, you should contact him and set up an appointment too.


“I got into fitness because when I was younger, I was really interested in the human body and all the amazing things we can do. I started working out at the age of 15, but didn't get really serious with it until I was about 18. I'm the type of person that believes anyone can accomplish anything. They just need to practice and have a lot of patience. I exercise not only because I simply enjoy it, but also because I love pushing myself to new limits and being the best version of myself possible. I started personal training last May and I did it because there's A LOT of trainers out there who don't really care about their clients nor show interest in the field of health and fitness. I wanted to make a difference in this area by being one of the few trainers who truly care about their clients and want to see them succeed and reach their goals.”

For more information check out -

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me chasing my dreams for more updates

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts