Top Dog


Living in New York and living it up is a lot of fun, but since I don’t live there I live it up whenever I’m around. Besides my favorite parts of going to Times Square, central park, or even checking out 5th avenue, I love walking around and taking photos of the sites and sound of New York. It’s my absolute favorite thing to do while in the city. I do indeed enjoy some city scenery and all this fashion can get your head spinning and nature can be your way for relaxation.

Meet Danielle Levitt, “Lev – itt” to Danielle (see what I did there) to be on of New York’s best photographers around. And im not just talking about fashion blah blah blah, im talking about youth culture, sports, advertising, projects, film, celebrities, and much more. Photography is more than a dog, a shoe, or even pizza; it’s an art. The top dog od NY is Danielle and she is running the show. Not Jay Z.

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me following my dreams

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts