Coffee with a side of color.



It all began when was in the 8th grade. Yup, my MySpace and AOL days were my prime into this feeding frenzy that we today call social media, I can even add Facebook into that today. It wasn’t until my 2nd year of college where I became a winner at using social media for my blog and creating a name for myself. I would find holes and flaws in what others would like of mine from the time of day I would post a status to posting the same status another day and a different time. I felt amazed at how to use social media not just as a form to meet people and connect with old friends, but also a way to market a blog, share a photo, reach out to big name people in the fashion world, or even making my social campaign Follow Your Dreams well social.


Another person who finds social media important along with coffee, aesthetics, and other fun things is Amy. Amy Stone is a West Village kind of girl who is the right hand global social media for Gap. When I was little my parents would take me to the mall and always buy me clothes from multiple stores (some of which I cannot name now because I forgot), but Gap was always one of those stores. Gap is a clothing store for both men and women that always has great prices and style which anyone who loves fashion, would love. Besides the Gap Stone has also worked with Zac Posen launching his social media channel and has interned for Garance Dore and Scott Schuman. From everything she has done she may be more of a winner at social media then me. Heck, I’ll hire her myself! And just like me, she also has a love for photography (Amy, want to take some pictures someday? I’ll buy us pizza), watercolors, she is a great shoe collector, lover of flowers, coffee, and everything full of color. For more information on Amy go to amy-stone.com.

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me following my dreams

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts