"The Queen Bee"



Whenever you see me at New York Fashion Week and I have my sign, I’m going to ask you, what’s your dream? Your dream can mean many different things. It can mean that you accomplished the things you have always wanted to do or it can mean something you are still striving to achieve. For Marjorie it is doing what she does every day. A loving mother and a DJ, and may I say she is awesome at both. Meeting Marjorie and her son last her year was really special, they both were smiling and happy. Seeing her at her job as a DJ was pretty cool too.

She’s a social A-Lister and “The Queen Bee of DJs from New York Fashion Week to social events all over the world. She started young mixing dance tapes for all her friends, (something both my sisters would love since they both dance, heck even I would want one!). She later received her broadcasting license and was working with a local radio station, the more she worked hard and more strategic about her work she soon turned pro in New York. To this day she continues to rock parties and Fashion Shows in New York sharing everything with her awesome son. Keep rocking Queen!

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me following my dreams

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal - @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts