#dooroftheday - Susan Kaufman


So here I am on my three week summer vacation from school relaxing back home in my patio watching some SVU and enjoying a good sandwich and left-overs from mom. Home cooked meals are probably the all-time best thing I get to come home to. While I’m home for the summer I am still busy with writing a few blog posts and working with some people on a few photo shoots. I still have to keep up to date with my blog and post and who I’m working with and what kind of shots I’m doing. I also get to hang out with some old friends around time, ride my bike around, and even enjoy my pool in my backyard. The summer time is one of my favorite times of the year, not just because of the warm weather, but because of all the fun things you’re able to do outside that you couldn’t really do in the winter. You can watch the stars at night, go swimming, read a book under the moon, hangout with your significant other, ride your bike, fireworks, or even spend a night on your porch drinking some beer with some friends. The summer is always fun, oh did I even mention the beach? Not yet, but hey, the beach! There are so many people you can meet, so many restaurants with great food, so many waves, designs of buildings and their doors – which Susan Kaufman would love – great waves, and much more. In the summer there is so much to do and going outside to see the world is a great way to see the different things our world has to offer.

Susan Kaufman is the editor for People StyleWatch Magazine, a magazine that focuses on celebrity style, beauty, and fashion. The magazine is always good and one of my favorites mostly for their content and the celebrity talk. You should absolutely buy the next July issue and see for yourself. Susan became editor of the magazine in November 2006 before the magazine came out in January 2007. A few years later Susan was named Editor of the Year by “Advertising Age in the Magazine A-List.” Susan’s job requires her to be responsible for what goes in the magazine throughout each issue. You never want to sell a magazine with the wrong content or something that can send the wrong vibe. Being the head editor you always have to check out what who’s doing what and make sure it all flows together. Her job requires her to keep in charge of the layout design, networking with others at industry events, making sure the artwork, designs in the pages, and photographs all align together, word counts, font style, spread sheets, and much more. Susan and I haven’t really met yet, only have seen her and taken her pictures at fashion week a few times, but Susan is awesome and does a great job with People StyleWatch, always.

Susan has a really big interest in designs of buildings, windows, and especially their doors. I always love the inside and outs of designs for houses I think they are very unique, creative, and magical. It’s a home that can make dreams come true and where you plan to spend either a short period or the rest of your life there. Either way all homes and doors and windows all are different. And Susan seems to be in love with them all.

Thanks for reading everyone.
Be sure to follow me chasing my dreams for more updates.

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Comments

Popular Posts