Arizona Calling


I met a lovely girl from Arizona a few years ago who also found a love for fashion blogging as much as I have. Amy has been blogging for a few years now and enjoying every second of it.  When I first met her it was through a Facebook message on my blog, I didn’t know who it was, but after talking to her for a while we became such good friends, helped each other out, and gave some few secrets of our inside works. Her upbeat blog and her daily photos really shows me that if you love something to keep it up, so let’s hear what Amy has to say about her blog and Arizona living!
I started blogging as a release from my day to day job. I wanted to create a space for my creative side. I have always been interested in Fashion, especially vintage items and love mixing high and low pieces. And that is how Amy's Vintage Closet began. My family and I own 3 pizzerias. I am primarily at our newest location that is about 6 months old. I love being in the restaurant business because it's fast paced, fun and high energy. Plus working with my dad everyday is awesome.
Phoenix Fashion Week is by far my favorite fashion event in Arizona. I have attended the past two years and both years I was super impressed. They focus a lot on emerging designers which I am all about and really put on a fabulous fashion production.
The best thing about blogging is the friendships that come from it. The blogging world is so uplifting in so many ways. I have made lifelong friendships that I hold dear to my heart. I love women encouraging other women. We are all in this together we may as well have fun while doing it.
Fav places to eat in Arizona-Obviously this is where I name drop my own restaurant Jimmy & Joe's Pizzeria I also love" Postinos, Avanti's, Del Falcos, Chopshop, Metro Bistro, North, Clever Koi, and Steak 44 (if you couldn't tell food is my favorite thing besides fashion). I love living in Arizona because it is full of sunshine and good weather 8 months out of the year. I also love the heat so the 100 temps don't bother me. I love being outdoors and you can pretty much ALWAYS find me in the pool.

Thanks for reading everyone
Be sure to follow me chasing my dreams for more updates

Facebook & Instagram
Mahipal SoCal & @mahipal_socal

Also be sure to check out
Amys Vintage Closet

Comments

Popular Posts