Somewhere Around Arizona









From the streets of New York City to the west coast nothing is stopping this girl from styling it up. Those are some kickass dresses, and well spring is coming to an end but summer is coming soon. On the west coast however, I’m sure it’s always nice. This girl loves shopping at H&M & Nordstrom’s; you can always find her wearing shorts and a top when relaxing. “Favorite short brands are 7 for all mankind and citizens because they are super comfortable! For tops love silence and noise, sparkle & fade” Colorful looks are a plus! Especially in this upcoming weather, yea for shoes a few she has a love for are Tom’s and of course any girl’s favorite’ Steve Madden.


“I love flipping through gossip mags and fashion mags like vogue and of course I love shopping.”

Be sure to check out her awesome blog Beans4Fashion, the link I below. 


Photo Credit: Janel Lopez


Find me on Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts